Jan. 10, 2019 – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern – FREE
You intrepid consultant! You recently made the leap into consulting – sometime in the past two years.
You’ve stepped out there. You’ve created something. You jumped in with both feet.
And, now that your business is launched, you know that it could do more, be more, and fulfill you more.
You may even have the feeling that this is make or break time. It’s time to dial in on what’s working and fix what’s not.
Join two veteran consultants (with over four decades of business success between them) who have overcome these challenges in their own businesses and helped hundreds of other consultants overcome them as well.
Together, we’ll explore five critical questions and the answers that will help you build the consulting business of your dreams:
- Are you building skills in the five areas that will sustain your business long-term?
- Are you building a reliable system to market your practice and sell your work?
- Are you letting the market dictate your fees or are you charging fees that work for you?
- Are you building relationships with clients that bring you repeat business and referrals?
- Ultimately, are you working for your business or making it work for you?
Who should attend: Consultants who recently launched their practice and want to make sure their business is on a solid footing.
Join us. Your answers to these five questions could spell the world of difference for your clients and for your future. Let’s dial in on what you know is possible!